Juniors: Apply For Intern Omaha!
Posted January 8, 2020
Starting with the 2020-21 school year, seniors at Westside High School and West Campus are eligible to apply for paid internship positions through Intern Omaha. Here are some important reminders/details about the program followed by a link to the Intern Omaha website where you can find more information, positions available, and links to job applications.
- Deadline for applications is January 17, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
- Internships in business, information technology, healthcare, auto/diesel, trades/manufacturing.
- Summer of 2020 participants complete dual credit Human Relations course and begin paid internship.
- School year 2020/21 students continue working in internship 10-20 hours per week.
- Students can apply for multiple positions of interest.
This is a great opportunity for current juniors to apply. Encourage your junior child to take a look at the website and possibly apply for one or more internship positions.