Fitness Center – Aquatics
Monday – Friday — 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.
No weekends, no holidays
Annual Standard Membership — $100 per person
Annual College Membership (College I.D. required) — $40 per person
Health and Physical Education/Aquatics Director
Register for fall or spring swim lessons by filling out this online form — Swim Lesson Registration. Fall and Spring Swim Lessons offer eight 30-minute sessions each Saturday.
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills (offered at 9:15, 10:00, & 10:45 AM)
- Level 2: Fundamental Aquatics Skills (offered at 9:15, 10:00, & 10:45 AM)
- Level 3: Stroke Development (offered at 9:15, 10:00, & 10:45 AM)
- Level 4: Stroke Refinement (offered at 9:15, 10:00, & 10:45 AM)
- Warrior Swim School: Introduction to Competitive Swim – for students who have successfully passed Level 4 (only offered from 11:30 AM to 12:15 PM)
*Cost is $50 per 8-week session for District 66 residents and $55 for non-District 66 residents.
**Minimum age is 4 (exceptions may be made for younger students who are potty-trained and comfortable with water).